Girls Hangama
Girls Hangama - Indian Girls, Pakistani Girls, Afghani Girls, Bangladeshi Girls

Brit Bliss

Labels:






Brit Bliss
Female
24 years old
Olympia, Washington, US
The Brit Bliss Fan Page

Hi there! Please be sure to read my bio info before sending me a message regarding shooting. Thank you so much!
I've just come out of baby retirement, and I'm so excited to start shooting again. My first goal is to add new images so my current appearance is obvious, although I don't feel that I've changed much physically. I'm still the same shape, but I know this is great opportunity to update my book.
There are going to be a few locations to which I'm planning to travel in the next six months. I don't have dates yet, so I won't post until I'm 103% sure that I'm going. If you are in the area during my travel dates & are interested in working with me, send me a message! Also, if you don't see your area & you woud like to shoot, let me know. If I get enough interest from any particular area, I may travel there, too.

Popular Posts


Followers

Subscribe

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Free counter and web stats
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...